Single class- a separate application for each class
Yes - Nice Classification, however, 1, 4 to 7, 10 to 14, 16 to 22, 29 and 31 are not granted entirely under the trademark law, Products covered by class 33 and alcoholic drinks and beverages in class 32 are not registrable
1. A Power of Attorney legalized up to the Qatari Consulate or any other Arab consulate.
2. A simple copy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant company, or an extract of the entry of the applicant in the commercial register.
3. A list of the goods to be covered by the application. The protection of the class cannot include all goods and services for classes 1, 4 to 7, 10 to 14, 16 to 22, 29 and 31, as they are not entirely granted by the trademark law; one item must always be excluded from these classes. Products covered by class 33 and "alcoholic drinks and beverages" in class 32 are not registrable.
4. The name, address, nationality, activity and legal status of the applicant and the nature of its business.
5. A copy of the priority document, in case priority is claimed.
Within 4 months from the date of publication
10 years from the filing date
A grace period of 6 months with late fees
Power of Attorney duly legalized up to Qatar Consulate
A mark becomes vulnerable to an action for cancellation if it has not been used in the preceding 5 years