The term patent usually refers to a right granted to anyone who invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof.
Patent provides the right to exclude other from making, using, selling, offering for sale, or importing the patented invention for the term of the patent, which is usually 20 years from the filing date subject to the payment of maintenance fees.
Our skilled group of patent attorneys, foreign counsel with combines their expertise to help clients secure and protect Patent & Utility Model rights worldwide.
We work closely with a variety of businesses and inventors, including large multinational corporations, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, universities, and nonprofit organizations, to provide comprehensive services such as:
- Drafting Specifications for filing patents applications.
- Translating the specification (from English to Arabic).
- Preparing Applications for filing of patent/Entering into the National Phase of PCT applications.
- Prosecution of pending applications.
- Patent portfolio management.
- Assist/Support litigation in patent infringement.
- Payment of annuities.
- Watch services.
- Recordal of assignment, merger, change of name or address.
We serve our clients filing patent applications all over the world, concentrating on applications in Middle East and Asia, and heavily focused on GCC Patent Application.